Our Housing and Supported Living Options
Our Housing and Supported Living services provide learning and physically disabled people with a person-centred flexible support plan that builds on the foundations of independent living.
- You could be living in one of New Directions’ Supported Living homes.
- You could be living in rented accommodation or your own home
- You could be sharing your rented home with others
- You could be living in sheltered accommodation
Our Housing and Supported Living Packages can include the following:
- Support with welfare benefits, tenancy contracts, government funding and budgeting.
- Assistance to budget for your utility and shopping needs.
- Easy documentation about housing.
- Development of daily living skills like cooking, cleaning, shopping and laundry etc.
- Encouragement to make your own choices and decisions about where life is taking you.
- Personal care including managing medication.
- Travel training to improve independence skills.
- Advice and learning activities to find education and employment.
- Help to access leisure pursuits and the wider community, including supported holidays
- Support to make new friends and build on relationships to improve your community presence.
How To Access Support & Housing Services
You can access our Support and Housing services through your social worker or with direct payments. Contact us to discuss the right support package for you. If you would like to join our waiting list for our own adapted Supported Living homes please contact us directly by phoning 01788 573318 Ext 110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further Information Application Pack:
Please click on the links below to find out more about accessing our Housing Support Services.
- Self Referral Application Form
- Professional Application Form
- Eligibility Criteria
- Enhanced Housing Benefit
- Tenancy Agreement
- Letting Policy
- Co-Regulation Leaflet