New Directions provides 24hr residential support services for learning disabled people.
For more information:
01788 573318 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about our exciting new home for learning and physically disabled people…
- Our residential accommodation is of a high standard and is adapted to meet the needs of the people that live there
- Each resident has their own private bedroom decorated and furnished to their individual taste
- Individuals have a person-centred plan with outcomes that focus on their personal potential and goals based on their individual support needs
- All individuals are encouraged to make their own choices on all aspects of their lives.
Care and Support
- Our highly trained staff can support a wide range of care and support needs. New Directions works proactively with external professionals to ensure that all needs are met such as specialist equipment and speech and language support.
- Our staff regularly support individuals and groups to attend community activities and be an active part of the wider community based on their choices
- Individuals are encouraged to be involved in the running of their home. Their views and opinions play an important role in how New Directions runs its services.