New Directions (Rugby) Ltd. provides supported living accommodation for learning disabled people.
Gateway Court houses 21 tenants with physical or learning disabilities in seven one bedroom flats and seven two bedroom flats with two people sharing.
Alternatively we can find accommodation to suit your needs in the local community
We can help you to make choices about the way you want to live your life and who you want to live it with. We can assist you to control the support that you receive so that your needs, rights and wishes are met in a way that suits your lifestyle.
- We provide tenants with housing management support from the start of your placement with us.
- We will support you to understand and sign your easy read tenancy agreement and housing management contract.
- We can help you complete your housing benefit application.
- We can assist you with managing your expenditure to ensure that you are able to pay your utility bills, while living your life.
- We can support you to be truly involved in co-regulation.
We believe that all people with learning disabilities have the right to make choices and decisions about the lifestyle you want to lead regardless of the nature or degree of your disability even if you do not make requests in a conventional way.
Your needs are met when it is convenient to you
We have skilled and highly trained staff who promote independence and opportunities to learn new skills.
For more information phone 01788 544995 or click here to email us
Housing & Support packages
how to access our services