New Directions provides 24hr residential support services for people with wide range of needs including learning and physical disabilities.
Our residential accommodation is of a high standard and is adapted to meet the needs of the people that live there.
For more information:
01788 573318 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Individuals have a person-centred plan with outcomes that focus on their personal potential and goals based on their individual support needs
- All individuals are encouraged to make their own choices on all aspects of their lives
- A flexible welcoming and relaxed environments where you can be yourself and live the life you choose.
Care and Support
- Our staff can support a wide range of care and support needs. New Directions works proactively with external professionals to ensure that all needs are met such as specialist equipment and speech and language support
- Poppy Place is our spacious adapted home with specialist equipment such as track hoists, electronic adjustable kitchen work tops and a stair lift.
- Our staff regularly support individuals and groups to attend community activities and be an active part of the wider community based on their choices
- Individuals are encouraged to be involved in the running of their home. Their views and opinions play an important role in how New Directions runs its services.
- We provide opportunities to make new friends and learn new skills.